Friday 17th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday 17th October

Post by HiJo on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:42 pm

Abi, Danielle and Stacey weren't in this eppy, so it had to be better than last night's. The audience for Jane's standup routine had been in hibernation for ten years and therefore laughed uproariously at the most ancient jokes. It wasn't that bad, anything that upsets Ian can't be bad, it just wasn't believable that none of them had ever heard the routine before. Tamwar got laughs just by standing there and saying "I'm a virgin. No, seriously" which actually made me laugh cos I like him so much.

Nothing much happened elsewhere. Tanya, Jack, Max, Ronnie Sleep
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday 17th October

Post by al32 on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Oh did you guys see the new EE ad? I thought it was really good!
al32

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:51 pm

No I missed the ad because I watched it on iPlayer.

It amazes me that Ronnie is held in high regard on other forums, Sam Janus is a one dimensional actress which doesnt help Ronnies cause, but she was obviously some what of a slapper having got pregnant at 14, and now is chasing after a married man (well ok not married, but someone in a relationship is just as off limits as a married person). Its not like she has an excuse as Stacey did that she's only young and doesn't know any better, she's 34/35 and should definitely know better No

The comedy was definitely circa 1980, but Tamwar's face was actually the funniest when he was delivering his lines.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content