Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Gordon Ramsey Show

2 posters

Go down

New Gordon Ramsey Show Empty New Gordon Ramsey Show

Post by Lou Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:18 am

VICTORIA Beckham will be sprinkling Posh Spice on Gordon Ramsay’s new cookery show.

The spindly pop star appears on Cookalong Live to help show the nation how to rustle up a meal in an hour.

She and Gord are such good mates they are opening a restaurant together in Los Angeles.

The fiery chef told TV Biz: “Victoria can cook. We went round to dinner at her and David’s recently and we had a great meal. We had a really nice halibut and a yellow tomato soup with pesto.”

Posh, 34, is one of a number of star guests lined up for the seven-part Channel 4 series. Gavin and Stacey star James Corden is another.

Each week families across the UK will get a demo on cooking for four.

Every episode will have a theme, such as curry, a 1970s night and a Christmas menu.

On one, the 41-year-old ex-footballer will demonstrate how to beat the credit crunch by making a fancy family meal at home for under a tenner.

The idea was inspired by his sister Diane, 43. Gord said: “My sister is a care worker - she hasn’t got £200 a week to spend on food. This will be a proper meal for under a tenner. You can get all the ingredients from your local supermarket.”

The menu includes soup, lasagne and a syllabub pud. It will be a lot cheaper than Ramsay’s restaurants, which charge up to £120 a head.

Cookalong Live starts at 9pm on October 24.

I like Gordon Ramsey and a show with 'normal' recipes should be a good one. I can't imagine Beckham putting up with him effing and blinding mnd you, she just doesn't seem the type Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New Gordon Ramsey Show Empty Re: New Gordon Ramsey Show

Post by HiJo Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:24 am

lol! at "spindly pop star". Maybe Posh can cook, but she's not eating what she produces.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down