Tuesday 14th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 14th October

Post by Lou on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:11 pm

Well if any one was in any doubt, Max proved tonight not only that he's a vile man and husband, but he's a completely unfit father Evil or Very Mad

First he couldn't even be bothered with Bradley, he's only interested in him when things are going well. Then decided make things worse by going round drunk after Jack was going to help. Then to embarrass his daughters like that Evil or Very Mad No wonder Tanya wants to get away from him, you can't blame her at all.

Apart from that Danielle and Callum, still Sleep They just make me groan inwardly everytime they appear on screen.

For once I'm actually looking forward to a Beale storyline, I cant wait to hear
Spoiler:
Jane taking the mickey out of Ian in her comedy routine
Laughing
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 14th October

Post by louastra on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:59 pm

Me too, I think it`s going be hilarious.
Spoiler:
I bet Mr Beale is not pleased with Mrs Beale. :rofl:
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:19 pm

I can't even look at Ian Beale without wanting to punch him. His stupid grin, the very idea of sharing a bed with that makes me feel ill. I'm afraid I just hate the character so much, I don't even find him funny when he's supposed to be funny. I know he's supposed to have come across as a bit dorky and endearing and pleased with himself after his night of passion with Jane but I just can't like him at all.

Now Tamwar, there's someone who really is dorky and endearing. I like this character more all the time. How uncool is it, having an ice cream in the park with your dad? Wonderful stuff. Laughing

Max was brilliant tonight. He was everything some of us have been saying all along, caring nothing for anyone but himself. No wonder nobody likes him. Very Happy

Danielle and Callum, who cares? Rolling Eyes
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by al32 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:35 am

Jack is beginning to get on my wick though, he act's as if he's the children's father. He expects them to like him and when they don't they are in the wrong and he also had no right telling them about the move to France either.

I can't wait till Ronnie finds out about his little one night stand with her little sister, hope she knocks him out again.
al32

Number of posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:28 am

I don't think Jack's perfect by a long chalk, sleeping with Roxy proved that. All the Brannings, male and female, have the same problem. If they were rich and lived in Hollywood, they'd be in rehab for sex addiction. Razz

Jack telling the kids about the move didn't make much sense. I know he and Tanya agreed to tell them, but why would he do it on his own? I'm afraid I just don't find the Branning children very pleasant. They love Jack to bits when he's taking them on holiday or spending money on them, otherwise they're quite rude to him. And their loyalty to Max is dodgy too, when they went away on holiday they didn't even phone him. They're very spoiled.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top