Friday 10th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday 10th October

Post by Lou on Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:37 pm

Apart from being the least surprising shock storyline, the whole Ronnie is Danielle's mother story doesnt make sense. Danielle obviously went to the square knowing Ronnie was her mother, which is why she's been so coy about family. So why did she spend the first weeks she arrived chasing Callum, surely she'd try and get to know something about her mother rather than chasing someone like Callum.

At least the dull Tony/Whitney story is on hold for two week :thumbs:

Dawn is quite revolting, Jase is barely cold in the ground and she's planning her new life with Garry, so much for caring about Jase, and how exactly is Jay going to feel when he find out his dad meant so little to her No .
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday 10th October

Post by HiJo on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:55 pm

Danielle as Ronnie's daughter is the most stupid storyline ever. I guess Joel must have been the wettest boy in the school because his daughter has no personality at all. She has none of Ronnie's sparkiness, her shy little mouse routine has already been done by little Mo and done better at that. I have zero interest in what happens to Danielle because every time I see her I want to shake her.

Another stupid thing. How did Archie get away with setting fire to the letter in the middle of a busy street? Did nobody notice his menacing behaviour? And why doesn't Ronnie just take Danielle to Peggy and let the girl admit Archie made her steal Ronnie's letter? They never think of the obvious on EE. And what would it matter about the letter anyway? What's to stop Ronnie writing to Joel again to find out what he said in his letter?

And doesn't Garry Hobbs talk such a load of rubbish? Dawn should stay in the square cos that's where her friends are? What friends? The ones who went to her hen night? She's the worst mum in Walford and should have gone back to her child days ago.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:53 pm

Thats another thing that is bugging me (granted its because someone mentioned it on WW Laughing), but Danielle obviously knows Ronnie is her mother, so why is she helping Archie, and why is she stealing off her?
Surely if you'd gone to the trouble of tracking down your birth mother you wouldnt then start plotting behind her back!
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:49 am

What was Danielle crying about? Since she was doing what Archie said spying on Ronnie and stealing her mail, why would she feel so bad about Ronnie's reaction? What did she expect?
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top