Tuesday 7th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 7th October

Post by Lou on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:16 pm

Poor Jay Sad He was doing so well before he stood up at the front, he's been through such a lot for such a young lad.

Dawn........ disgusting as ever, only thinking about herself Evil or Very Mad If she hadnt been told about the funeral its because she wasnt wanted, how dare she intrude on a young boy's grief for her own selfish ends. And yet again Summer comes second best to Dawn's needs, it doesn't matter if she's upset, a baby comes first no matter what and Dawn just proves time and again why some people should not be allowed children Mad

I dont really understand Archie, and I find this thing with Suzy rather dull and seedy, he was much better when he was concentrating on Peggy. Then he looked like a master manipulator, a force to be reckoned with, now he just has the air of a dirty old man, he'll be getting his flasher mac out next.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 7th October

Post by HiJo on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:35 pm

I thought Jay was great as usual. He had so much dignity in turning down that money Billy gave him. He's learned early that money doesn't make you happy. And as usual Garry was a complete prat, rushing to Dawn's defence. If he wants to be her friend instead of trying to get her into bed he should be a friend and tell her the truth instead of just saying what he thinks she wants to hear. Summer is better off with Rosie and Keith, Dawn should be honest enough to just leave her there instead of pretending to care about her.

Billy's all full of self pity again. In yesterday's eppy he said he didn't want to stop working cos then he'd start thinking. That would be a first. Razz

Peggy's scene with Pat, surely she hasn't sussed Archie out? That can't be right, the wedding's not till next month and the EE writers never let anyone catch on until the very last minute.

Didn't it occur to Tony that someone would contact them to find out why Whitney missed the appointment?
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:34 pm

HiJo wrote:
Didn't it occur to Tony that someone would contact them to find out why Whitney missed the appointment?
I wondered about that, he's a paedophile not thick! And part of paedophilia is that they are in control of every situation, so its odd that he wouldnt make sure he was in control there, perhaps by ringing the GP to cancel or something, just to make sure no one got back in touch.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:46 am

Lou wrote:
HiJo wrote:
I wondered about that, he's a paedophile not thick! And part of paedophilia is that they are in control of every situation, so its odd that he wouldnt make sure he was in control there, perhaps by ringing the GP to cancel or something, just to make sure no one got back in touch.

Considering they got a GP appt five mins after they needed it and a consultant appt the very next day, Tony probably thought he didn't need to bother cancelling since these appts are so easy to get. In my town you get a GP appt within a week if you're half-dead. If you're only ill, it's a fortnight. To see a consultant takes months. Evil or Very Mad
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:05 am

Same around here. It annoys me when the doctor says "come back in a fortnight to see how the tablets are working", so you see the receptionist who says they cant book appointments more than a week in advance. So you ring back the next week and its three weeks before anyone is free Evil or Very Mad
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:13 am

What is that about, this inability to give you an appointment more than a week in advance? I don't understand it. You can book anything else in the world more than a week in advance, dentist, hairdresser, piano lessons, but for some reason you can't get a doctor's appointment further away than seven days. Evil or Very Mad
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top