The Oversexed Brannings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Oversexed Brannings

Post by HiJo on Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:59 am

Why are the Brannings like that? Who passed on the promiscuity gene? Was Renee a bit of a goer? Cos as far as I can see, Jim and Renee's marriage didn't suffer through his bedhopping, it was the drink that did it. I know Jim fancied a bit of a canoodle with Dorothy in the early days of their marriage, and he does notice if a sexy woman walks past, but it was normal behaviour and there's been nothing to say he's like Max. Jack had a few girlfriends when he was single and so far he hasn't cheated on Tanya but it's on the cards. Carol had four kids from four different men. And Suzy? Well, Suzy's the biggest tart to have wiggled her way across Albert Square in many a year.

I think there's something wrong with the Branning family.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Oversexed Brannings

Post by Lou on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 am

IIRC Dorothy wouldnt sleep with Jim when they were first married, and although Jim didnt particularly like it, he accepted it. Can you imagine Max or Jack accepting it Shocked , so I dont think its Jim's influence. But nothing has ever ben said about Renee having affairs either, maybe it was a case of the parents being too strict and the children rebelling when they were old enough.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:45 pm

That's right, nothing was said about Renee being like that. I think their marriage just fell apart because they didn't love each other but like thousands in those days, divorce was out of the question. Most families have a black sheep, but it seems that all the Branning children are, or were, promiscuous. Even Carol, settled with Alan, played away with David Wicks. And now Suzy's making it clear she can be "bought", though it's debatable if she's worth an 800 coat. Phil obviously didn't think so, but then he didn't even need to date her before she slept with him Laughing Maybe Archie, being twenty years older, needs to bring a bit more to the table. Shocked
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:35 pm

HiJo wrote:though it's debatable if she's worth an 800 coat.
You'd want at least 799 change Laughing
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down