Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thurs 25th Sept

2 posters

Go down

Thurs 25th Sept Empty Thurs 25th Sept

Post by Lou Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:07 pm

Well at least Denise told Max how it is, he certainly took keeping it in the family to a whole new level! Although I didnt agree with her saying it was a ginger thing, if he'd said it was a black thing she'd have been up in arms.

Oooo I bet Archie was trembling when Pat said she'd be watching him, just incase she battered him with her earrings jocolor Although I had to agree with him, Pat is as common as they come, which is probably why she doesnt mind Bianca, together they make the likes of the Millers look classy Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thurs 25th Sept Empty Re: Thurs 25th Sept

Post by HiJo Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:47 pm

I think Suzy must be the stupidest person ever. Denise has been a widow for 9 months if she says she doesn't want to date a new man Suzy should have respected that.

Patrick should have gone along with what Yolande said, it was his own fault they were in that situation. As usual Heather (Heater Very Happy ) looked stupid, it only took an absence of cheese to get her off the premises.

I hope Ian Beale gets the police onto Tony, that punch was out of order. Poor Peter. Crying or Very sad
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:53 pm

That annoyed me with Heather again, the old fat jokes Evil or Very Mad The fat bird will do anything she's told for a bit of food Mad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down