Robert Kazinsky

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert Kazinsky

Post by HiJo on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:57 am

Next Bond Rob Kazinsky?'EastEnders' star Rob Kazinsky says he wants to become the next James Bond. The actor, who plays Sean Slater in the soap, says his ideal role would be to assume the role of the famous British spy, following in the footsteps of actors including Daniel Craig, Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan. Rob said: "There are so many things I want to try. I'd love to be the next James Bond, or do any kind of film with loads of action scenes in it. I'm a fully trained stuntman, so that's something that would really suit me."

The 24-year-old hunk also revealed who his ideal candidates to become his Bond girl would be, admitting he prefers older women.

He added: "Model Christy Turlington is my ideal woman, even though I'm 14 years younger than her. I love older women - they're usually less neurotic and don't want to party all the time. I'd be perfectly happy with Kate Beckinsale too."

Rob was originally aiming to move to Hollywood when he leaves 'Eastenders' in December, but has since changed his mind due to the writer's strikes and will now take an apprenticeship as a mechanic.

Rob also revealed that he wasn't born a Kazinsky, saying: "Kazinsky isn't my real surname; it's my grandad's middle name. I wasn't allowed to keep my actual name, Robert Appleby - and 'Superman' was already taken."

I'm surprised at this. He's giving up showbiz altogether to take up an apprenticeship? It sounds like a wind-up to me. Shocked
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Robert Kazinsky

Post by Lou on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:08 am

It does to me too. He's a fully qualified stuntman and has a great role acting in the BBCs major soap, and he wants to be a grease monkey Shocked

I dont believe the writers strike would make someone change their mind about acting, after all the strike has been over for months now.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top