Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 18th September

2 posters

Go down

Thursday 18th September Empty Thursday 18th September

Post by Lou Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Not a particularly interesting episode. The whole thing with Jack and the big secret doesnt really interest me. Even if it turned out Jack was a bent copper, it was still a dealer that caused Penny to lose the use of her legs, and it would be a very naive person who thought every copper was whiter than white.
Spoiler:

Abi is just the most annoying child ever! Someone like that certainly does not deserve a pet if they give it away at the first sign of a problem, animals are for life not just happy times Evil or Very Mad

At least the photo storyline is over an done with Suspect

About time Pat stood up for Ricky, I'm glad she remembered that he was family at one point, whereas Tony is just a stranger to them
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thursday 18th September Empty Re: Thursday 18th September

Post by HiJo Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:58 pm

I had a laugh at Max again with his "I don't wanna see you get hurt, I don't want the girls to get hurt". He's such a hypocrite, who hurt Tanya and the girls more than he did?

Suzy Branning is an oddball. The eppy gave me another laugh at Suzy's determination to get into the photo and Peggy shoving her aside. Laughing

Abi must be the most annoying EE child ever. Max gave her some more sound fatherly advice, instead of reminding her of her responsibilities to poor old Gilbert he encouraged her to dump a pet she was bored with. And I liked Bradley's "How long was I gone?" when he walked in to find Stacey holding the baby. Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:03 pm

HiJo wrote: And I liked Bradley's "How long was I gone?" when he walked in to find Stacey holding the baby. Laughing
Yeah I liked that bit too :thumbs: unforced comedy, much better than the 3 stooges Laughing

I also laughed at Max saying fatherhood came naturally to him, unlike Jack :rofl: I think Bradders might disagree ever so slightly there.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down