Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thurs 11th Sept

3 posters

Go down

Thurs 11th Sept Empty Thurs 11th Sept

Post by Lou Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:39 pm

What a prize prat Ian is Rolling Eyes Although I'm glad he didnt give Bianca a sub, not that theres ever going to be a time that Ian dishes money our up front, but this time he should have been docking her wages.

Was there anything else that actually happened tonight? Oh the football match Sleep Even more boring than watching England play Laughing

As usual Jack and Tanya were the voices of reason (ahh I've been watching too much Jeremy Kyle affraid ) tonight, Max is in serious need of counseling, he needs to get over himself and stop thinking he's actually important to anyone. If he put as much energy into being a father as he does into trying to get back with a woman who cant stand him, he might actually make a decent parent.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thurs 11th Sept Empty Re: Thurs 11th Sept

Post by HiJo Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:07 pm

I hate Ian so much he makes me feel ill but I think the writers are going too far with this. The idea of this pathetic little man eyeing up some young woman's boobs as she goes about her business is making him seem like a perv. Then again, I suppose if you're going to display a cleavage like that you have to expect men to look. But to spy out of a window and take photos to drool over later is just ewwwwww. Evil or Very Mad

Roxy's got a bit of a daddy issue, and I don't mean "guess who my baby's daddy is". Any relationship where Sean Slater is the voice of reason is doomed. Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:12 pm

Sean Slater and voice of reason just dont sound right in the same sentence Laughing But Roxy doesnt seem to be able to make any decisions for herself, before she had to have everything approved by Ronnie, now her dad.

Why would any couple take their father/in law to a scan, its a special moment between a couple or for the mother if the father isnt in the picture.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:29 am

Archie is really controlling. I thought it was childish of Roxy not to tell Archie to send his cot back when Sean had worked so hard on the other one. She needs to grow up. I hope they get their scan done with grandad hovering around.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:46 am

Roxy always struck me at the type who always got what she wanted, so she wouldnt have been used to having to make do with second hand or hand me downs. Whereas Jean cant have had a tonne of cash lying around, so Sean and Stacey will have been brought up with a less wasteful attitude (although that's lacking in Stacey when it comes to making a man last Laughing).

So I dont think Roxy would have wanted the cot Sean got, and was probably glad to have an excuse to get rid.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down