Monday 1st Sept

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday 1st Sept

Post by Lou on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:49 pm

I didnt really watch properly tonight. Sorry but Dawn feeling sorry for herself just doesnt do anything for me, although living with Denise is enough to drive anyone to despair. Who did she think she was telling Dawn not to lie around, just because that's not what she did, everyone deals with grief in different ways, and Dawn has the addition of knowing its her fault Jase died. I hope the Tanya bashers who moaned about her leaving Oscar to cry noted that Dawn completely ignored Summer tonight, divorce is often compared to death, because the emotions a person goes through are exactly the same. Not that its actually wrong to leave a baby to cry, its actually frowned upon to pick up a baby immediately.

Bradley and Stacey, Callum and Danielle didnt really interest me either.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday 1st Sept

Post by HiJo on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:42 pm

Nothing much happened in tonight's eppy Sleep

Dawn doesn't interest me at all, neither does Denise though I get what she was saying about Dawn not looking after Summer. Billy and Honey just depressed me in the light of what's coming. the highlight of the eppy for me was Archie's comment about Peggy's lipstick. I don't think it means the Desperate Mrs. Mitchell will suddenly see the light about what a monster Archie is but it stopped her in her tracks. It's the first nasty thing he's said to her but I don't think it'll be the last. Gives me something to look forward to, that. Very Happy
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra on Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:59 pm

There I was thinking Max had turned over a new leaf, and was going forgive Tanya, and Jack, and then right at the end, he asks Phil for his help. to finish his brother off. Shocked
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:10 pm

I'd forgotten about the lipstick bit. I think Archie will eventually wear Peggy down by all these little put downs until she thinks she cant cope without him. A bit like Trevor and Little Mo, but he wont resort to violence because of Phil.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top