Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 29th August

2 posters

Go down

Friday 29th August Empty Friday 29th August

Post by Lou Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:43 pm

Bit of a meh episode afte yesterdays. Again Jamie Borthwick was the start of the show and out acted all of his peers.

Jay was spot on with what he said to Dawn, going of the old Judge Judy 'but for' rule.......but for her wants and desires Jase would never have been in that situation and would be alive now, he's got every right to blame her for his death. And who did she think she was at the end telling Jay he would live with her and it was just going to be her, Jay and Summer now, apart from the fact she has no legal standing, JAy didnt like her before all this, he certainly wouldnt want to live with her afterwards.

And I know people deal with grief differently, but come on! The supposed love of your life has died, but not just died he's been brutally murdered, so what do you do? Oh I know, you go to the caff for a nice cuppa Shocked
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 29th August Empty Re: Friday 29th August

Post by HiJo Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:08 pm

I'm hoping Jay never finds out what Billy did, or didn't, do. The boy really needs someone to look up to and right now Billy's it. I don't understand how he managed to sneak into the back of Jase's van all those hours later and get that money. Surely the police would have sorted the van out? They must've known there was a connection since Jay smashed the window to get out. Would they have left it unsearched and unguarded?

That blonde woman with the big house, my mum phoned to say she was in a cult programme in the 60s called "The Champions" about three people with superpowers. Neutral
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:18 pm

I've seen the odd episode of The Champions, my mum and dad used to watch it. But I would never have recognised her from there.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down