Monday 25th August

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday 25th August

Post by Lou on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:15 pm

Bit of a disappointing episode after reading the spoilers for this week. But I guess they have to have a build up episode.

Honey was good, her reaction to seeing Terry was spot on.

The three wise monkeys I could have done without. In comedy mode Minty, Garry and now Vinnie add nothing to the show. I'm guessing their mystery guest will be Callum.

You've got to feel for Jay, he's been continually ignored by Jase ever since he asked Jase to leave Dawn so they could spend time together. And tonight was no exception, Jase talks the great talk, bu then does exactly the opposite of what he says. Then the poor lad is dragged into the middle of this mess. No
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday 25th August

Post by louastra on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:22 pm

I thought from listening to Terry, that the house was lived in, and a bloke might be there, didn`t look that way to me, with all the post by the door. Surely Jase would have noticed, guess he realised by reading the note it was a set up, or was that sposed be from the bloke who`s house it is? confused
What was with the lady with the MG car, who called on Minty and Garry`s services?
was nice to catch it on the normal time, and side, I kept missing it during the Olympics.
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:27 pm

It always amazes me that people can find the Arches when their cars just happen to break down. Its not like its well signposted, and its hidden right out of the way. Must be the strong scent of dodgy mechanic in the air Laughing
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:00 pm

I know that smell too well. :vomit:
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:12 pm

I thought Dawn and Jase were just so annoying tonight. Poor little Jay, sidelined again, because Daddy has to earn enough money to hold onto the greedy tart. I also liked the way Dawn's needs overruled Jay's yet again when it came to where they were going to live. And Billy was pathetic too, how could he take Terry's money after what was done to Honey?

Minty and Garry got the same old storyline again, chatting up some woman who needs her car sorted. Is that it? Or is it actually leading somewhere this time?
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:17 pm

I cant really see it leading anywhere, can you imagine that woman hanging around at Garry and Minty's flat Shocked

Dawn showed again how truly selfish she is when she said to Jase (about his stag do), something along the lines of ..... dont worry about Jay, dont forget its your night.....

Err, hello, Jay should be the most important person to Jase every night, never mind on the night Jay will have down as the night he loses his father to the woman he cant stand.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top