Thurs 14th Aug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thurs 14th Aug

Post by Lou on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:35 pm

She could have at least said "Pack your bags, sling your 'ook and Gerrouta ma pub" Laughing Laughing

Thank goodness someone has told Ronnie to get out, she brings down every scene she's in.

Who the hell does Denise think she is? Lying cow! Tanya gave Chelsea more than one chance, Chelsea should have been sacked long before she was. And while its a shame Libby didnt do as well as Tamwar, just to see Denise slapped down it was worth Tamwar getting the extra qualification.

Max is a disgusting person, abusing his son's trust once again. Breaking into a house like a common thief and then stealing what must be a special momento for Jack. Just because he's jealous of his younger brother! Well maybe if he'd spent less time chasing anything in a skirt he might have actually achieved something in his life, like Jack has.

The Wellard story is dragging out, when I first read it I felt sorry for Wellard, but now I just wish he'd hurry up and die, its only a dog for crying out loud. The way they're going on you'd think it was human No
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Thurs 14th Aug

Post by HiJo on Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Peggy is such a pain. She's forgotten everything Ronnie did for her and to see so many people falling under Archie's spell just isn't realistic. Aunt Sal maybe, she was never too bright, and neither is Roxy but Phil should know better. He might be thick in other ways but he's supposed to be a better judge of character now post-Stella. For them all to just stand there while Peggy throws Ronnie out, I can't wait to see them all proved wrong.

I like Tamwar a lot. Zainab and Denise are equally pushy so I was happy to see that neither of them won that little argument. And I really loved Tiffany saying "the bad man had him" about Ian and Wellard. Laughing

As for Max, he just doesn't know where to stop does he? As Lou said, he can betray Bradley yet again without even thinking about it, it's just second nature to him.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:30 am

Maybe Phil is just glad to see someone else take Peggy off his hands. Once Archie's firmly ensconced he'll get all the nagging. Although I think Archie will take to poison dwarf in hand and teach her a thing or two . Very Happy
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top