The Rooneys

Go down

The Rooneys

Post by HiJo on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:36 pm

I'm actually a bit disappointed, though not surprised, that Coleen's giving their marriage another go. She's gone down in my estimation, I thought she had more self respect than that. geek
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Rooneys

Post by Sally on Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:56 am

Coleen's just another WAG, sadly. It's a shame about her little sister though.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:14 pm

I disagree ladies, Coleen has been with the ugly little runt since they were both teenagers, and I think she genuinely loves him. She now also has a child to think of, and because of her Catholic faith she wants to stay married and keep her family together. She will probably live to regret it, I think he is a selfish person who will keep repeating this behaviour but I admire her tenacity.

lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:13 am

I understand they were 16 when they started dating and Rooney was already a footballer. I know there's some tale about childhood sweethearts but I think Coleen saw the potential and decided to get in there quick. Laughing

I'm kidding, I haven't a clue how they really feel about each other. It just seems to me like these footballers do whatever they like and their wives and girlfriends never seem to leave them. Everyone should be allowed one mistake, but Wayne's already had his chance. Coleen's Catholic faith didn't keep her from marrying a man who goes to prostitutes, so I'm not sure how religious she is.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: