Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benefit scroungers

3 posters

Go down

Benefit scroungers Empty Benefit scroungers

Post by HiJo Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 pm

A benefit scrounging dad who hit the headlines for raking in over £30,000 a year of taxpayers' money for his 11-child family, has been accused of fathering yet another child with his partner's best friend. His partner is also pregnant with her 12th child.

The family hit the headlines last week when The Sun revealed they were expecting their 12th child despite living on state handouts. They live rent free in a five bedroom detached house in Bristol.

Work shy Gary Bateman - who is the biological father of five of his pregnant partner Joanne's eleven children - is alleged to have another daughter with Sara Sealey, an unemployed, pregnant mum of four, and Joanne's friend.

Bateman has three other children by his first wife, one of whom, daughter Jessica, 18, said her dad was nothing more than a 'sperm donor'. Expressing disgust at her father's behaviour, she added: 'People need to know where their taxes are going.'

He refused to deny Sara Sealey was carrying his child, telling reporters: 'I've no comment whatsoever. I've got enough trouble. I can't take any more.'

Ms Sealey, who was photographed by The Sun smoking outside her council house in South Gloucestershire also declined to speak out, saying only: '"I'm not going to discuss this because of my children.'

Isn't this just so depressing? When I first read it, I thought "Well, at least he's stayed with one woman and is helping to raise his own children". Should have known it was too good to be true. His daughter is so right, he's nothing more than a breeding machine.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Benefit scroungers Empty Re: Benefit scroungers

Post by Lou Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 pm

It's disgusting. Even leaving benefits aside, one person, even two can't share themselves properly between that many children, there's not enough hours in the day to give them the attention they need.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:24 am

It worries me that the government is going to go for the soft targets, the genuine cases. It's also ironic that this bunch of thieves are outraged about non-MPs getting taxpayers money. Razz
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:24 am

It's hard to see MPs as doing the right thing, the latest lot are already whining about their expenses. How dare they criticise other people for taking taxpayers money?
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down