Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bail

2 posters

Go down

Bail Empty Bail

Post by HiJo Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm

I can't believe this girl got bail. If throwing a baby around isn't reason enough to keep her under lock and key, surely the fact she wouldn't name her accomplice is?

Commuters looked on in horror yesterday as a teenage thug threw a terrified seven month old baby into the path of a double decker bus.

The girl, thought to be 14, was arrested after launching a savage attack on baby Tavish Dabedeen's family at a railway station in Croydon, south London.
Witnesses claim two teenagers 'viciously' attacked the family - a mother, her daughters and baby son - as they walked near the station. One of the teens is alleged to have ripped the baby from his older sister's arms and thrown him into the road in front of the bus. The driver managed to avoid the infant, who landed in the bus lane. Passers-by immediately rushed to his aid.

The baby's father, Rajiv Dabedeen, 42, said he was just minutes away from picking his family up when he received a call from the police informing him of the attack: ''I was distraught, my son could have been killed, and my wife and daughters were attacked in broad daylight. How could someone do that to a defenseless child, what kind of human being could hurt a baby? He is lucky to be alive, he hit his head and had bumps and bruises but other than that he is fine.'

It is thought the teenage assailants had targeted the family in a shopping centre earlier in the evening, before following them to the station.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: 'A 14-year-old girl was arrested later the same day and taken to a south London police station. She has been bailed until September pending further inquiries.'

The hunt for the second attacker continues.

HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Bail Empty Re: Bail

Post by Lou Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Good grief, that's unbelievable Evil or Very Mad

I think the only thing in her favour (such as it is) was her age. I bet if she was older she wouldn't have got bail.

I don't think she should have got it, no matter what age.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum