EE thread for July

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EE thread for July

Post by Lou on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:53 pm

I could have cheerfully slapped Bianca tonight, I couldn't believe it when she said to Pat she couldn't go..... who'd going to take the kids to school and babysit. Cheeky mare.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:34 pm

That was a turn up for the books, that Denise has been next door all that time. I thought Lucas had taken the sleeping pills so maybe he'll just quietly die before the police get there. It would be a fitting end.

HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm

I only watched the last 10 mins, we were away today and just got in about 10, so by the time the kids went to bed it was almost finished. So I saw Denise coming out of the house and ending up next door. Oh and I saw Peggy making a fool of herself with the social worker again.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Oh, Peggy and the social worker. And in tonight's episode Phil saying he'd sort it out. It's like the rules don't apply to the Mitchells. And Peggy should have known you don't get the social work dept on your side by talking down to them like that.

I enjoyed the rounders session. And it was a shame that Heather didn't get the chance to be a hero. I felt sorry for Lucas at the end, he's so obviously ill.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Chelsea never ceases to amaze. She's lived with her mum her entire life, her dad came back into her life in the last year or so, she's happy to believe her mum is a killer but not her dad Rolling Eyes If I was Denise I'd be pretty annoyed that everyone was so quick to think I was a murderer.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Gawd I could slap Peggy (and Phil for that matter), what a way to make things worse for Ben No

Chelsea is annoying too, no change there mind you.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:10 pm

You're so right, Lou, about Chelsea's behaviour towards her mother. She seemed to even want to keep Jordan away from Denise tongiht. But it's a strange situation they're in now, where one sister's dad killed the other sister's dad. I thought Zainab was good tonight, she was strong and sensible which isn't like her Razz .

I loved Phil's line about not recognising Ben by the time he gets out of jail. Laughing
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2