EE thread for April

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EE thread for April

Post by Lou on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Never did catch Fridays episode, so I guess Christian did it because he only cared about himself and no one else.

I never liked Amira but felt sorry for her tonight, especially when she said everyone would blame her, because she's the woman Sad

Unbelievable hell and damnation speech from Lucas, considering he's killed two people.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:01 pm

So Syed has disappeared and everyone is going frantic with worry. He's like a little child saying "they'll be sorry when I run away from home". Can't bear the character and still have no sympathy for Christian.

No sympathy for Pat and Peggy either, no fool like a pair of old fools. Laughing
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Roxy gets on my nerves, even someone as stupid as her must know that Zainab is having to contend with more than the average mother who finds out her son is gay, yet she still shouts her mouth off in the middle of the Vic.

The new teens that they've got aren't doing anything for the show, selling clothes out of an ice cream van!!

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:58 am

I've always thought Christian was selfish so his actions haven't surprised me, though I was surprised he didn't do something like that sooner. I had completely forgotten that Christian and Roxy are close friends. I don't think they've had a scene together in months.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 pm

I didn't feel sorry for Christian in the slightest. I'm not sure why he couldn't walk to the chippy, because he managed to walk down the stairs okay.

I'm a bit disappointed in Mas, I can understand him, but he's always been morally above everyone else in the past, and a decent person.

Roxy is just as selfish as Christian, all the money she has, she could give Ronnie her money back and not even miss it.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:48 pm

I think Ronnie and Peggy are disgusted with Roxy too. Her excuse that she's doing it for Amy is just silly, she's got more than enough money for her daughter and wouldn't miss what Ronnie's owed. Ronnie thought so too, when she just smiled but didn't agree with Roxy about Amy.

I was quite surprised at Lucy Beale taking the moral high ground about how she'd never treat a child of her own like that. She'll have to stop aborting them first.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Now I'm really confused about Christian. He collapsed at the front door, and couldn't make it to the chippy to get help, but he could manage to drag himself back upstairs Shocked

I'm glad the threesome didn't carry on any longer, I don't think I could bear it.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content