EE thread for March

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EE thread for March

Post by HiJo on Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:56 pm

I don't like Louise. I don't know what it is, but I think she seems like another Courtney. Very manipulative. Why would she tell Phil her mother had never made her a cooked breakfast? Was it just to get sympathy, or to confirm his long-held opinion that Lisa is an unfit parent? I can't understand what's going on there or how Lisa changed so much from devoted mother to...what?
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:33 pm

Was she trying to say Lisa went on holiday and never came back?

I reckon Lisa migh have gone on holiday and left her in someones care, and Louise has sulked because she didn't get to go, so has run away.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:19 pm

If one of the Branning boys had to go around half naked, I'd rather it had been Jack. Jake Wood has a hairy back! affraid

The Louise saga is getting more and more strange. Peggy's smug face when she related the details of the phone call to Phil, how Louise had told social services she loved staying at the Mitchells and wanted to go back there. What an odd child. No little girl of that age "loves" staying with strangers. Blood relatives or not, they're strangers to that child.

Poor Jane. At least Lucy is looking a bit guilty, and so she should.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:17 pm

Yuk, the sight of Max shirtless is enough to bring my dinner back Sad

I think the Beales have actually been acting like a family for a change, although I think someone will let something slip and Jane will find out it was an abortion, and they'll kick off again.

I'm glad they remembered that Mark was named as the father on Louise's birth certificate, I half expected them to seep that bit under the carpet.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm

I thought it was silly of Phil to get all uppity about the DNA test. He was well aware that Mark's name was on the birth certificate.

I liked tonight's episode but I thought it was predictable that Max would start out furious and end up supporting Stacey.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:39 pm

I don't like two handers TBH, and this one was no exception. It improved toward the end, but like you say Jo it was all too predictable.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Billy trying to ask Carol out by giving her a melon as a present. And it being on its sell-by date, and Max and Jack trying not to laugh. Nice little scene there showing a bit of ordinary family life with a woman being teased by her brothers.

If I was Stacey, I'd head out of Walford again as soon as possible. Poor girl has enough on her plate without having to be responsible for flaky Jean again. And Becca, what a clingy girl she is.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:05 am

I didn't understand Shirley's improvisation. Surely she knows the social worker will have to see her accommodation, he won't simply take her word for it? I don't know where they're all going to sleep, they'd need a minimum of four bedrooms for everyone living in the flat, one for Heather and her baby, one for Shirley and Phil, one for Ben and one for Louise. Do they think the social worker can't count? And he'd have to be extremely stupid to fall for Shirley's story, when he'd hardly finished telling Phil that he has to know every detail of his domestic arrangements. And Phil forgets to mention he has a fiancee and is moving into a different house? Of course, this being the Mitchell family they'll get away with it.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:33 pm

You forgot Zsa Zsa Laughing. But she'll be sleeping on the sofa, so still only four bedrooms required.

I liked the "Poxy" sign outside the new salon. And shared Carol's disgust at Jack and Chelsea. I was surprised at her reaction to Zainab in the minimart, I expected her to start shouting. To see her so dignified and explaining that she'd moved away from her old house to try to help her son, that showed her to be a better parent than all her shouting does. And I'm not sure Zainab has any right to criticise other families anyway.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Typical of Shirley to just dump Heather the minute Phil clicks his fingers, so much for sticking by her and George through thick and thin.

I can't stand this 'gangsta' storyline. I know it goes on, but they all sound so pathetic.

I likes Ameria telling Chelsea the truth about what a slapper she is, pity it didn't sink in.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content