Tuesday 15 Dec

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 15 Dec

Post by HiJo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 pm

It was nice to see Billy's children again and little Janet having a line of her own. But why do they have to make Billy always look stupid? The sandwich board was degrading.

So Archie and Janine are going to end up with the Vic because Ian won't have the guts to own up to Jane? I think I prefer that, I'd have hated to see Ian Beale behind the bar.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 15 Dec

Post by Lou on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Yes it was nice to see Billy's kids again Smile The sandwich board was degrading, but then it just shows how easily Billy can be bought off, he was ready to forgive and forget for the price of a Christmas dinner and a pressie from abroad. Archie paid over the odds with the house lol.

I could understand Peter's frustration, he knows how it feels to be abandoned and doesn't want it for his brother.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:46 am

Much as I think Jane is really put upon by Ian, I completely understood Peter's speech. But that's all Ian's fault again, for bringing a whole succession of women into his children's lives. The only one who could be relied upon to stand by the family was Laura, and Ian dumped her.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top