Tues, 15 September

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tues, 15 September

Post by HiJo on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Lucy Beale is the nastiest most obnoxious young lady on television and the actress is making a fantastic job of it. I want to slap the sneer right off her face every time she appears. I notice she has a couple of sheep in tow. This is so realistic. The school b****es always have their followers trailing along behind, laughing at their jokes. But why on earth didn't Syd just throw her out? Why did Bradley and Stacey meekly do Lucy's bidding? It certainly isn't Stacey's style, she's more likely to have told Lucy to "sod off" than do what she was told. scratch
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tues, 15 September

Post by Lou on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:51 pm

I found that a bit weird too, unless they're trying to say that Stacey's medication is making her docile? (If so I wish she'd give some to Jean).

Bianca and Peggy screeching at each other and pulling Ricky's arms was almost too much to bare, somehow I can't see paint stripper leaving no mark at all on Ricky's face, not even the slightest little burn Shocked

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top