Natalie Cassidy

Go down

Natalie Cassidy

Post by lulu on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:29 am

What is it with the media hounding ths poor girl and commenting on her weight, appearance and choice of clothes?
I wish they would just let her be. She's a naturally curvacious girl who's trying her best to keep her weight under control. She's an actress not a model.
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Natalie Cassidy

Post by Lou on Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:48 am

I think she made a mistake bringing the fitness DVD out, but she's just a normal woman whose weight goes up and down, I would prefer to see someone like her than the size zero models.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:13 pm

So would I Lou. As you say she made a big mistake because she couldn't possibly keep that figure and some people were just waiting to criticise when she put weight on again. I think she's about a size 16 (the papers say size 12, just like Vanessa Feltz) and 16 is a normal size. She needs to own up to it because it shouldn't interfere with her career. Unless she wants to go to Hollywood where she'd have to lose half her body weight. She's ideally suited to character roles, I think, cos she looks like any woman you'd walk past on the street.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down