Tuesday 8 September

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 8 September

Post by HiJo on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:08 pm

It was nice to see Janet and William back, I like that kind of continuity from EE. Perry Fenwick seemed quite at ease with the little girl playing Janet despite having no kids of his own. I loved her looking at the boom mike, they all do it, soap toddlers. Laughing

Does anyone know if Josie Lawrence is pregnant? I was sure she was hiding something under that apron.

I agree with what Lou said on the Monday episode thread, are they planning to hide Sam indefinitely? It's absolutely laughable that they thought they could hide her from someone who actually lives on the premises, it's not a mansion. In which of the three bedrooms was she going to live out her life without Roxy noticing? :rofl:
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 8 September

Post by Lou on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Talking of bedrooms, where is everyone sleeping?

There's Peggy, Phil, Ronnie, Roxy, Billy, Jamie, Ben, Joel and now Sam, (unless Ive missed an episode where some of them have moved out), is someone sleeping in the vacuum cupboard or something.

Hmm I'll take bets that the bracelet turns up at a charity shop that Denise just happens to be looking around with Jordan in tow, and he recognises his mums bracelet. They've been making too much of a big deal of it to just leave it at that.

I haven't heard anything about Josie being pregnant, just Jo Joyner. Which begs the question, what's happened to the Brannings, they haven't been in it for a while, has there been an explanation for their absence?

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:19 pm

I think it's just the Brannings' turn to be offscreen for a while. Last we heard Tanya and Max were playing happy families. It won't last especially now we know they have to write Jo Joyner out for at least six months.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top