Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 7 September

2 posters

Go down

Monday 7 September Empty Monday 7 September

Post by HiJo Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:53 pm

I'm so glad Tamwar finally came clean. It was a bit of an anticlimax but I'm glad it's over.

The Mitchell scenes just didn't interest me because I don't care about Sam. It's so silly when we know that Ronnie and Roxy don't even know Sam, she's a cousin they haven't seen in twenty years but Ronnie recognised her? That's as silly as the pretence that R & R knew Billy. Ronnie fawning over Joel made me quite ill.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Monday 7 September Empty Re: Monday 7 September

Post by Lou Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm

I'm glad Tamwar came clean as well, he still got good grades so he had nothing to feel ashamed of.

Ricky annoyed me tonight, his priority should have been seeing his kids, just another selfish dad on the square.

I couldn't understand why when Peggy said 'family upstairs' and Joel went, since when has he been family?

I don't really understand the subterfuge with Sam, is she going to spend her entire life upstairs in the Vic and never been seen out in public again Shocked If not, then there was no point to pretending she went back to Brazil.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down