Friday 31st July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday 31st July

Post by Sally on Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:56 am

Denise made a fool of herself as usual. Why do the Walford people always need to make a huge public scene over things that should be kept quiet? I find Denise so annoying she is such a control freak. I really did understand what Zainab was trying to say though. Denise has brought her girls up to believe they are the most special people in the world and nothing really matters except that they get what they want, when they want it. So if she now has a spoilt brat like Chelsea and a rather self-indulgent child like Libby, she can't complain.

Christian is really drowning in self-pity. His "love" for Syed is the most unconvincing thing ever.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday 31st July

Post by Lou on Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:49 am

I can't even remember whether I watched this episode or not, they all seem to be rolling into one at the moment Laughing

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 am

Lou wrote:I can't even remember whether I watched this episode or not, they all seem to be rolling into one at the moment Laughing

Laughing They recycle so much it's hard to tell one episode from another. The big moment must have been the scene in the Vic where Libby wanted to talk quietly about Owen and Denise insisted she announce to the whole of Walford that she had been to see her dad in jail. Denise is such an unsympathetic character, she thinks she's always right. Zainab is just the same.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top