Monday 13th July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday 13th July

Post by Lou on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:53 am

Didn't really watch it properly. But I wish Tanya had a bit more self respect and kicked Max into touch, how she cn go near him after what he's done is beyond me.

I like Archie, but it all seems a bit same old, same old at the moment. The problem is the writers aren't very imaginative and I reckon they're just going to make Archie a one trick pony, and go back to the Archie manipulates Peggy storyline again.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday 13th July

Post by HiJo on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:51 am

My favourite part was Archie and Phil's conversation. I'm not an Archie fan but Phil is such a stupid character, playing the heavy when he can no longer fight his way out of a paper bag, bullying people, disrespecting people (like Garry). So I liked seeing Archie face up to him and Phil having to accept it, for the time being anyway.

Christian and Syed aren't holding my interest because Syed is such a girly. He doesn't want to admit he wants Christian, but he definitely doesn't want anyone else having him either. I don't think a man like that would have attracted Christian as anything other than a one night stand.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top