Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 10th July

2 posters

Go down

Friday 10th July Empty Friday 10th July

Post by HiJo Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:17 pm

Roxy is such a selfish mare. "But e's my dad, I love 'im!" while preventing her own baby from seeing her dad. I think Peggy had every right to be angry at the plotting going on behind her back.

So Minty's not the dad, then? If it turns out to be Darren Miller, I think I'll be ill.

And big surprise, Ian entering Bobby for the talent show. Who'd have thought he'd go behind Jane's back and disrespect her wishes, he's never done that before Rolling Eyes . I loved Janine grassing him up though, I had no sympathy for Jane during that scene.

The Lucas, Denise, Trina, Jordan storyline hit a new low. Nobody in their right mind would simply step back and hand a child permanently over to the non-custodial parent just because the child wants to be there. There are reasons for custody hearings and nobody is allowed to mess with them so it just irritated me that Lucas didn't immediately get onto the police and social services and demand Jordan's return.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday 10th July Empty Re: Friday 10th July

Post by Lou Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:43 pm

I could understand Heather tonight, it was up to her to tell everyone she was pregnant, and in her own time. Shirley should keep her nose out.

Same goes for Denise, it's nothing to do with her really. It's between Lucas, Trina and Jordan. What makes me laugh is that everytime on soaps one thin g happens and suddenly everyone is scared still of the social services. I'm sure they've come across thousands of kids who have had stroppy fits and run away, they're not going to remove a child from the custodial parent over one incident Rolling Eyes
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down