Tues 7th July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tues 7th July

Post by Lou on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 pm

I agree with the announcer after the programme, Shirley is a barrel of laughs Suspect I think they've run out of ideas for her and are just trying to make her the most unlikeable person in the show, who is she to tell Heather what to do No

For once I agreed wiith Dawn, I was thinking 'tart' 🤣 Of course it was more her fault, she's the one in a relationship, Phil should know better, but it was up to Dawn to say no! And talking of tarts, what was Roxy on about? Saying she should copy Phil and just have some fun, when has she ever done any else? Evil or Very Mad

So you get tarted up with your glad rags on to go for a meal, and where do you go? Ian's cafe Shocked Even if they had an alcohol licence no one would go to a cafe for a night out.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Tues 7th July

Post by HiJo on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 pm

There's going to be a new twosome, instead of Heather and Shirley we're getting Heather and Holly Laughing . When she said "Holly" I automatically thought the baby would be born in the Christmas episodes, but it seems to be due in November if Hev's five months gone just now. Naming it after Hev's nana makes no sense cos she's never mentioned her nana at all as far as I know. The only one who ever bothered about her was her dad.

As for Shirley, how stupid is Heather? Shirley didn't even want to raise her own children, why would she want to bring up Heather's? I think she's just hoping to change Heather's mind and given their history it's quite likely. Then again, Heather's all maternal hormones and protective and has never been in this situation before, so Shirley's going to have to watch her step.

The night out at the cafe was silly. It could have worked, a group of 60-somethings just having a laugh but it really didn't.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:22 am

I have a feeling that Heather will have the baby adopted. I think her mum will come back into it and conspire with Shirley to destroy Heather's confidence. But I would like to see her try to keep her baby because without it we'll be back to the same storyline we've had since these two first appeared, Shirley getting drunk and pulling unsuitable blokes, Heather obsessing over George Michael. They need to move on a bit from this, they're becoming the female Garry and Minty, acting like teenagers.

Dawn and Roxy are the most awful selfish women. I really don't like either of them.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top