Thurs 2nd July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thurs 2nd July

Post by Lou on Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 pm

I can't understand why Ian went to the trouble of doing the grand opening, it's the only cafe in the area so it's not like people have anywhere else to go. I didn't think it looked that different, they had a good opportunity to make it look more modern (not just put in a frothy coffee machine Rolling Eyes ), and they've wasted it.

I still don't think there's anything goin on with Manda and Phil, he's probably been helping her do a surprise for Minty.

Not sure what to make of Heather being a mother, she has a lot of selfish traits, but she might make a good mum.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Thurs 2nd July

Post by HiJo on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm

I think it was just another ploy to make Ian look stupid. And isn't Bobby a spoiled brat? If any of mine had carried on like that, it would have been early to bed with a sore bottom Evil or Very Mad .

Heather just got on my nerves again, all that self pity. She was really considering a late abortion just because she was a bit down? It can't have been any emotion stronger than being mildly fed up cos she changed her mind too easily. And I'm afraid Manda too is driving me crazy, what is she 14? She's far too old to be carrying on like this, if she doesn't want sex with Minty she needs to tell him so. It's unfair to lead him on then constantly give excuses for not spending the night. At least Lucas made it clear to Denise right from the start that sex wasn't on the agenda, but Manda with her silly innuendoes and strip poker is just being childish.

There's nothing going on between Phil and Manda, because he would never have kissed her in public right outside the Vic like that. His sneaky phone call to his "girlfriend" last week was to cancel their night at the hotel because Minty was sniffing around, which proves Phil can do discreet when he has to.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:48 am

Shirley doesn't know about the baby yet, does she? I thought I read somewhere that Heather had told her, I probably missed that episode. But if she hasn't told her I don't understand why not. If you can't confide in your best friend, you've got to stop taking up the time of the most understanding GP with the least patients in London. Laughing
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top