Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 25th June

3 posters

Go down

Thursday 25th June Empty Thursday 25th June

Post by HiJo Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Phil Mitchell is an arrogant big-headed pig. Does he really think he can get any woman he wants? That he only needs to show a bit of interest and women are putty in his hands? Well that's how the EE writers make it, when in reality most women would laugh in his obnoxious face. How can Minty go on showing respect for Phil or regarding him as a friend when Phil makes it clear he can get Minty's woman any time he wants? I wish Minty would show a bit of self-respect for a change too, and tell Phil where to go. And if he has so little faith in Manda he should tell her where to go too. Their relationship is far too juvenile.

So Lucas's secret is out. Trina looked so pleased with herself so obviously she's a nasty piece of work. If she was halfway decent she wouldn't have sat there eating Denise's food before pulling the rug out from under her feet. Poor Jordan, he's such a likeable boy. Far more likeable than his older half-sister, who apparently hasn't even returned Denise's frantic calls to let her know she's still alive and well.

Christian is boring me. It's not all right for him to behave like this when he knows Syed is in a relationship. It doesn't matter whether Syed is living a lie, it's between him and Amira and Christian should keep his nose out.

I'd like to see Ian Beale owing his livelihood to the Masoods, should bring him down a peg or two.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Thursday 25th June Empty Re: Thursday 25th June

Post by Lou Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:46 pm

I totally agree about Christian, what Syed does is his own business, and Christian making comments about liars and then glaring at Syed was out of order.

I thought Trina was going to show Lucas up by being nice as pie at first, I can't see Lucas talking his way out of this one. But I can't see Denise forgiving him either, so does that leave a place for him in the show? Or are they going to completely change Denise's character and make her mellow and not care that he had an affair.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:32 am

I thought Christian was better than that, know he had a nasty streak in him, when he first appeared in the show, with Jane.
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down