Thursday 7th May

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thursday 7th May

Post by Lou on Thu May 07, 2009 2:29 pm

Ronnie is such a selfish cow. Her only nieces christening and all she cares about is herself. Then again Roxy is no better, forcing Jack to stay at the church by threatening to keep Amy away from him, then none letting him see Amy because he doesn't want her.

Had to laugh at Heather saying Dawn was a natural mum, she couldn't be further from the truth if she tried :rofl:

Loved the scenes with Tanya and the doctor, although I still fail to see what she sees in him.

I am not happy about the Masood storyline, they were such a happy family before, and now they're just like all the other families, with a pack of secrets and lies No Thank goodness Tamwar has integrity, and Mas eventually stuck up for his family.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday 7th May

Post by HiJo on Thu May 07, 2009 3:27 pm

I almost laughed at the scene where Ronnie ran out of the church, it was such a bad piece of writing and acting. Amateurish, I thought, and far too melodramatic. And I didn't really enjoy the writing for the Masood scenes either, it was just so predictable that the girl Zainab started off admiring would turn out to be such a snob. Syed didn't seem particularly bothered about the loss of Amira, I haven't worked out whether it's because of bad acting or because Syed doesn't really love the girl at all.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top