Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thurs 30th April

3 posters

Go down

Thurs 30th April Empty Thurs 30th April

Post by Lou Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:30 pm

Can't believe it's the last day of April already affraid

But anyhoo, back to EE.

What sort of GP goes rushing to a patient having an asthma attack without grabbing an inhaler Rolling Eyes Janine was very panto again, 'can you speak up I can't hear you', hmm if you hadn't notice Janine, Heather was slightly preoccupied with trying to breathe.

Denise was very understanding wasn't she !

No clues to who the mystery guy is then Neutral
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thurs 30th April Empty Re: Thurs 30th April

Post by HiJo Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:30 pm

I was a bit worried about the doctor at the hospital too. I don't know if it was bad acting bad directing or bad writing as they tried to squeeze as much out of the scene as possible. But would a doctor faced with such an anxious patient really have sat there going hmmm and offering no information or reassurance? Would he really have uttered such a stupid line of dialogue as "yes we have found something" and then glares pointedly at the patient without immediately saying what the something was? He didn't even offer that information until Heather told him straight that she was worried sick. OK, they wanted to hold the reveal for tomorrow's eppy, but his line was just stupid. Very bad writing, amateurish.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri May 01, 2009 3:47 am

I found the whole medical side of the episode very strange. Heather's painful breast, surely if it was as sore as that she'd have noticed it herself? The doctor barely touched her with the stethoscope before she was gasping "Ouch!", so how on earth did she manage to wear a tight-fitting bra with no problems? It was also nonsense that Heather got to be seen that very afternoon at the breast clinic but I suppose the doctor could have pulled some strings with her friend who worked there.

Heather being annoyed at Shirley made sense but only because Phil knew. If Shirley had kept it all to herself it would have been more understandable, people deal with this kind of thing in different ways. But for Shirley to tell Phil, who'd she'd known such a short time, and not Heather her closest friend who she'd known for years, it must have been very hurtful.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri May 01, 2009 7:29 am

Yes the rush to hospital was a bit OTT, and makes a bit of a mockery of it all. Most people will have to wait a couple of weeks at least.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down