Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 27th April

3 posters

Go down

Monday 27th April Empty Monday 27th April

Post by HiJo Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:31 pm

No Brannings tonight, if only there had been no Phil Mitchell it would have been perfect. But the final scene was worth waiting for when Hev locked the baldy bully in the Arches. Well done Hev. :rofl:

The Masoods were good again with poor little Tamwar stuck between his warring parents, both of them too wrapped up in their own feelings to realise how it was all affecting him. Syed seemed interesting until he went off with Janine then it just seemed like the same kind of thing we've seen a million times already. They should have concentrated on the Masoods without bringing Janine into it.

Not really interested in Billy's 50th birthday.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Monday 27th April Empty Re: Monday 27th April

Post by Sally Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:30 am

I enjoyed the scene of Phil being locked in the Arches because I'm just so bored with his drinking and bullying and selfishness. What a completely unattractive character he is these days. He was never Brad Pitt but Phil always had something that made it not too unbelievable he could still pull the women. But no woman in her right mind would be attracted to that man the way he's been these past few weeks. I can't believe Shirley's in love with him.

I suppose Heather's weight gain is related to the pregnancy? I now wonder just how far along she is, because I thought it was just a few weeks in which case she wouldn't have put on any weight at all.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:49 am

I really can't stand Janine, she's as panto as Nick, and spoils every scene she's in. Until she popped up the scene in the cafe between Tamwar and Syed had been a good one.

Jay didn't quite get the timing right on the blender, he jumped away from it before the blades started turning Laughing

Whitney had a cheek, looking through someone's wallet Evil or Very Mad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content