Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thurs 16th April

3 posters

Go down

Thurs 16th April Empty Thurs 16th April

Post by Lou Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:23 pm

Was anyone else totally shocked that Ronnie's song was some sad sack song about looking back Rolling Eyes Clichéd to the hilt.

An episode showing the selfishness of people. First Max with his 'what about us' speech again to Tanya. She's trying to do best by Lauren and he only cares about himself and what's in it for him.

Then Ronnie, FGS on the day of the funeral she decides to gate crash and make it all about her Evil or Very Mad

They Phil, so what that he has a son to look after, mummy has upset him, so he has to drink himself into a stupor No
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thurs 16th April Empty Re: Thurs 16th April

Post by HiJo Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:45 pm

Sam Janus was back to her usual expressionless acting. OK, Ronnie couldn't cry. Sometimes that happens. But there was no emotion in her face at all, no pain. Was that Ronnie's ice maiden facade or was it just poor acting? The person I was most sorry for was Andy. Where was this family who were all supposed to be waiting at home for Danielle while she was in Walford? OK, he lives alone because his wife's dead and his son's in the forces (I think), but surely there should have been somebody there for him? Danielle's grandparents, or aunties and uncles, or something? Even when Stacey and Charlie arrived for the funeral, Andy said something about making a start on the sandwiches. Surely he should have been surrounded by family, all helping to get things organised. In tonight's episode, he was completely alone after the funeral with nobody to talk to except Ronnie.

Phil is just beyond boring. Let him climb inside a bottle and not come out again. He cares about nothing but himself.

Dot, Dotty and Nick. They all deserve each other.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:41 am

I'm disappointed at the way the Dot and Dotty episodes are going. I would have preferred Dotty to see the light and turn against Nick but I don't think that's going to happen.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down