Tuesday 14th April

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 14th April

Post by Lou on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Hmm Stacey as nice as usual, Dot was only trying to help, but she cant seem to see past her own misery.

I didn't understand Tanya telling the girls not to touch the oven until she got back Shocked Lauren is 14 going on 15 and Abi is 13, my two cook regularly at 8 and 10, and have been doing for a while.

None of the rest of it interested me really. Dot being gullible as usual, and Dotty is just irritating. I watched Bedknobs and Broomsticks last night with the kids and they had the same Mockney accents as Dotty. They really need to sort out their child actors, there's not a good one in the junior aged ones.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 14th April

Post by HiJo on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:09 pm

It's strange that the girls can't touch the oven yet Tanya makes them look after their baby brother quite a lot. If they can be trusted to look after a baby they can surely deal with the oven.

I hope this is the beginning of Dot seeing through Dotty.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:05 am

I hope Dot doesn't mention finding the phone because I would love to see Dotty and Nick being caught out. It's almost unbearable to watch Dot having the wool pulled over her eyes again, how stupid is the woman? I hope the storyline does her some justice for a change.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top